1. You will need the 4 digit security code for the vehicle (normally supplied on a card when new)
2. Press button (in the interior light assembly there is a button and an LED next to the alarm ultrasonics) for
about a second and the LED will flash.
3. Release the button
4. After approx 5 seconds the LED will flash once
5. Enter the first digit of the security code by pressing the button the required number of times.
6. Wait for about 5 seconds and the LED will flash once
7. Enter the second digit of the security code as above- if one of the digits is a zero, do not press the button at
all and wait for the single flash requesting the next digit.
8. If all the numbers are entered correctly the LED will flash for 10 seconds whilst the LED is flashing, press and
hold the right hand button near the interior light (used above)
9. The LED will continue to flash until you press a button of a remote- it will then remain on.
10. Release button of remote and the one in the interior light.
by programyourkeys.com -