FORD Transit (2000.5MY) - Remote Key Programming
1. Close all the doors.
2. Turn Ignition key from position 0 to II eight times within 10
3. Make sure the vehicle locks and unlocks the doors.
4. Press the remote transmitter button within 20 seconds., and make
sure the vehicle locks and unlocks all the doors.
5. Up to 20 seconds is allowed to programme the next remote
6. To programme additional remote transmitters, repeat steps 4 and
7. Turn the ignition key to position 0 to exit the programming
Note : Maximum 4 remote transmitters may be programmed.
Note : . Ensure the vehicle battery is fully charged and the
anti-theft alarm system is not armed or triggered.
Note : If programming ends with no new remote transmitters, the
originals are retained.
Note : The anti-theft alarm and double locking module will exit
programming mode automatically if four new remote transmitters have been programmed or if no new remote transmitter
has been programmed within the 20 second programming mode.