HYUNDAI REMOTE CONTROL KEY
1. Remove the lower crash panel and locate the Remote control receiver unit.
2. The switch on the side of the unit should be switched to the SET position.
3. Press the Door lock button or unlock button on the Transmitter quickly.
4. Return the switch to OFF position and then test remote control.
Programming remotes on 16 pin OBD
1. Locate the small black box below the steering column for remote func-
2. Remove the small piece of tape to uncover a hole with a switch inside.
3. With the ignition on, move the switch to the "SET" position.
4. Press the button on ALL remotes needed for the vehicle.
5. Return the switch to the "OFF" position.
6. Switch off the ignition and test all remotes.
Additions: Hyundai Key Remote Control Plip Fob (also known as Zapper) Reprogramming and Programming