Back To Index
1. Enter vehicle and make sure all doors are unlocked.
2. Open drivers door and leave open.
3. Insert key into ignition.
4. Turn key to Ignition ON and then to OFF 3 times within 5 seconds.
5. Open and close the drivers door 2 times within 5 seconds.
6. Turn ignition ON and then to OFF 3 times within 5 seconds.
7. Close the drivers door and then open it, and the doors should lock and unlock 2 times automatically.
8. Then press the lock or unlock button on the remote control and the doors will lock and unlock to confirm
programming is successful.
NOTE : For additional remotes repeat procedure, but miss out step 6.
NOTE : This sequence deletes all previous remotes from memory.
Additions: Isuzu Key Remote Control Plip Fob (also known as Zapper) Reprogramming and
Programming Free Instructions