Back To Index
1. Make sure the drivers side door is open.
2. Turn Ignition ON, and then back OFF.
3. Remove the key , and then repeat steps 1-2 2 more times.
4. Press the light switch that operates the courtesy light on the drivers door A post, and make sure the light goes
out. Repeat this 2 times.
5. When the car makes a beep sound, press the Lock button on the remote control 2 times, the car should make a beep
6. Repeat for additional remote.
Additions: Mazda Key Remote Control Plip Fob (also known as Zapper) Reprogramming and
Programming Free Instructions