|»Back to Peugeot Index
PEUGEOT 605 PLIP - Remote Key Programming
The 605 deadlocking remote control has specific button
controls, and if the vehicle has two controls, one is set as primary and the other as secondary.
When replacing the Plip, a Primary or Secondary Plip are different
part numbers and must be ordered as required. The white label inside the Plip is labelled PRIM or
1. Turn the Ignition switch ON.
2. Press the large Plip key button (Primary Plip)
3. Within 10 seconds press the large Plip key button (Secondary
4. If there is one remote, press the Primary plip button
5. Turn ignition OFF.
6. Test Plip’s for correct operation.