Vauxhall Opel Service Light Reset Instructions
The following works on most Vauxhall Opel vehcles 1999 onwards. Note the service light should not be mistaken
for any other warning light such Engine Check Light or ABS, Oil pressure etc.
1. Place the key into the ignition but do NOT turn yet.
2. Now hold the mileage trip reset button in.
3. While the button is still being held in, turn the ignition on (PosII - no need to start engine)
4. Still holding the button in wait for 3 dashes on the display
5. Now turn ignition off. Your Service light should now be extinguised.